- Contract role 6 months +
- Role Based in Melbourne
- Great Team Culture
Elite Executive are searching for a Highly experienced Agile Coach, for an initial 6-month contract with an extension to work for one of our clients who are a data analytics consultancy and IT advisor working with multiple companies across Australia.
About our client
Our client is a consultancy that provides end-to-end digital capability, backed up by market-leading technology practices. This allows them to provide services to clients from design and build, deployment, and testing.
About the Role
- Provide Program level coaching on agile principles, approaches and practices.
- Mentor and coach the internal Agile Coach to drive continuous improvement of the agile methods across the end-to-end design and build process.
- Ensure that the Participants, Platforms and Process Improvement (3P) Program work is aligned with the agreed design principles, design methods, governance controls and quality standards.
- Identify and tailor appropriate agile tools, guidelines and metrics to better establish and improve use of agile teams. Support should include identifying standards and practices for a Program to manage individual agile teams to follow.
- Support and coach the Product Owners and Scrum Masters, ensuring that agile principles and ways of working are embedded and maintained.
- Workshop activities for broader product and project teams that support the successful execution of new Product Owner role behaviors.
- Personalised coaching for individuals if and when required.
Skills & Experience required
- 3+ years’ experience as an Agile Coach/Consultant in large organisations and/or public sector agency.
- Significant experience in implementing agile project methodologies in large organisations.
- Proven experience in building internal capability of organisations.
- Proven experience in developing “business” (as opposed to “technology”) product owners.
- Understanding of inclusive principles, and the need to design and implement processes that are accessible to all staff.
How to Apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 29th October 2021.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE