About the Company
Our client is one of Australia’s leading engineering consulting firms who work on diverse projects offering their clients design, procurement, commissioning and operational assistance. With a growing number of offices, they are seeking to expand their team and accepting applications for experienced Engineers with a background in water infrastructure.
About the Role
You will be an experienced Water Engineer, well-versed in managing a suite of water infrastructure projects for either one main or various clients. In this role you will assist in the development and delivery of a range of water projects across Australia, creating an ongoing, sustainable business bringing innovation and offering the highest quality technical services to clients.
This diverse role will see you oversee the delivery of a range of projects including drainage, water and sewerage reticulation and civil infrastructure. Responsibilities include:
- Project management and technical delivery of water strategy, planning, design and construction phase projects, including management of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Technical contributions to major water sector projects across the region.
- Prepare, review and manage contract documentation and contractors.
- Engage and effectively manage consultants to ensure the delivery of outcomes are within project scope.
Skills & Experience required
- You will possess a Bachelor of Engineering – Civil, Environmental or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience providing effective project management services within scope, time and budget constraints within water infrastructure projects.
- High level negotiation and interpersonal skills, along with exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills.
- The ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Competent in 12D, AutoCAD, MUSIC, Tuflow, HECRAS and Rorb
You will be offered a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, the support to succeed and a culture dedicated to professional development.
How to apply
Via the email below including a recent copy of your resume.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 1st October 2021
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE