Our client is a Cairns-based social enterprise business that specialise in industry-based RTO training. Due to rapid growth in the business, they are actively seeking a qualified Trainer and Assessor to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for delivering quality training and assessment to students face-to-face in a classroom, in the workplace as well as online.
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience with school-based classroom delivery, trainees and apprentices, face-to-face and workplace delivery methods. You will have the ability to recognise and communicate business development opportunities where they present themselves.
- Assist with enrolment of students into their chosen course;
- Delivery of training and assessment to students in various locations;
- Maintain student records to ensure compliance;
- Assist with compliance requirements in relation to learning and assessment resources;
- Maintain a high level of personal presentation.
Skills & Experience required
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or equivalent/higher;
- Minimum of 2 year’s current and relevant industry experience;
- Knowledge of Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) 2015;
- Maintain professional development as per ASQA requirements, including maintaining industry currency and vocational competencies to the level of delivery and assessment;
- Excellent organisation, communication and people skills both verbally and written;
- High attention to detail and strong administration and computer skills (MS Office).
If you are a qualified and experienced trainer who is self-motivated, reliable and have a positive outlook, you will be working within a team of dynamic, multi-skilled and diverse people who share the same passion — to deliver outstanding services and outcomes.
You will be offered an above award hourly rate, flexible working hours and work/life balance.
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE