Opportunity for an experienced Recruitment professional to support a progressive organisation in driving a contemporary and innovative people and culture centred agenda
- Exciting New Role in a leading NFP, Darwin based position
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, constantly evolving organisation
- Excellent Remuneration Package + Relocation + Salary Packaging
About the Company
Our client is a highly reputable organisation of 47 years standing and is based in the Top End of Australia. With a workforce in excess of 1,000 this community-based corporation operates across four unique and diverse Divisions. Our client firmly believes in continuous improvement and economic sustainability whilst continuing to grow and build on their success for all stakeholders.
About the Role
Reporting to the People and Culture Manager you will lead a small team ensuring timely recruitment of key roles and lead the attraction and retention strategy of the business.
- Lead a recruitment support function that provides superior service to internal stakeholders;
- Coordinate all recruitment processes including Pre-screening, Interviewing, Reference Checks and Pre-employment Assessments;
- Manage the candidate experience and expectations throughout the recruitment and onboarding process;
- Coordination and Facilitation of Onboarding for all employees;
- Oversee the attraction and sourcing strategy, including attraction channels, key suppliers and budgets;
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of market salary in order to provide advice and guidance to relevant stakeholders, including the People and Culture team;
- Supports execution of processes, tasks and overall administration, and ensures continuity and successful delivery of functional services to users throughout the organisation;
- Ensure effectiveness and utilisation of talent pools and candidate pipelines to minimize identified succession gaps;
- Drive process automation and continuous improvement projects to simplify the recruitment process, gain efficiencies and provide exceptional candidate and hiring manager user experience;
- You will participate and contribute in a range of projects and activities to ensure the business achieves diversity and inclusion objectives.
Skills & Experience required
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in either an in-house or agency Recruitment role;
- Must have high-volume experience;
- Proven experience of successfully leading a team;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
You will be rewarded with a supportive, meaningful and progressive work environment with the opportunity to grow and develop as a well-rounded professional. Relocation, salary packaging and attractive remuneration are on offer for the right candidate.
This role is based in Darwin, NT and some travel may be required.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Please send your application to email@example.com including a recent copy of your resume.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 10th April 2020
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE