About the Company
Based in Cairns, our client is an organisation actively leading and delivering a diverse range of critical public services across a wide region.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced Systems Accountant with extensive knowledge of Technology One’s financial system. Reporting to the Manager of IT Systems, this role is responsible for reviewing, developing and implementing financial systems, processes, financial models and reports, as well as providing training to staff on the use of Technology One systems.
- Management of the finance systems, including maintenance, development and new implementations and system projects;
- Assist with the development of process mapping, operating procedures and training manuals for financial systems;
- Develop financial reports, dashboards and models that assist managers and staff in understanding and analysing their operations from a financial perspective;
- Provide support to the Management Accounting team and Financial Accounting team with preparation and delivery of financial reviews, reports and statements.
Skills & Experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications at Bachelor level in Business or Commerce (Accounting);
- Current CPA or CA certifications or extensive industry experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Technology One financial systems;
- Demonstrated experience in financial systems implementation with complex IT networks and the ability to effectively implement change;
- Advanced communication skills and the ability to disseminate complex information to a broad audience to achieve specific outcomes.
This exciting role is based in Cairns, QLD with some travel requirements to regional areas. An attractive remuneration package is on offer including extended annual leave and excellent career opportunities.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE