About the Company
Located in Townsville, our client is a large, fast-paced and progressive organisation supporting the operation of logistics, resources and energy infrastructure across North Queensland.
About the Role
This incredibly unique role is perfect for someone who craves a challenge within an exciting working environment. This position requires someone with firm drive and motivation to effectively manage Stakeholder Relationships, Lands and Interface management functions across a critical program of work.
- Deliver the Stakeholder Management, Land Management & Interface Management scope for the organisation;
- Provide high-level support and advice to the Project Delivery Team on matters related to the above-mentioned disciplines;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of Stakeholder Management programs and processes across the project;
- Ensure that obligations in the Interface/Infrastructure Agreements, Landholder Agreements, and Social Impact Management Strategies are delivered;
- Directing the development of an environmental and sustainability culture with vigilance, accountability, ownership, awareness and leadership across the project.
Skills & Experience required
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Business, Management or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years of relevant industry experience including experience with approvals and planning major projects;
- Demonstrated experience in Senior Management positions on a large-scale infrastructure project;
- Proven ability to establish relationships with team members and an established external network;
- Ability to motivate people and foster a supportive working environment to achieve an outstanding project outcome;
- Computer proficient, previous use of electronic tracking software for managing stakeholder/interface commitments is desirable;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and ability to influence business stakeholders through written and verbal communication.
If successful, you will form part a hugely supportive, fast paced and progressive environment supported by a competitive salary.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE