- Remote Working-Contract
- Web and Mobile Development
- Agile Environment
Elite Executive are searching for multiple Developers, Web and Mobile who can work remotely for one of our clients who are a data analytics consultancy and IT advisor working with multiple companies across Australia.
About our client
Our client is a consultancy that provides end to end digital capability, backed up by market leading technology practices. This allows them to provide services to clients from design and build, deployment, and testing.
About the Role
- Helps to plan, design, build and support our products
- Contribute to product planning by providing authoritative and pragmatic advice balancing technical excellence, business objectives and quality requirements
- Develops high quality solutions to challenging and complex product requirements.
- Helps lead the technology strategy, including design patterns, library re-use, testing and deployment techniques
- Provides guidance and technology leadership to the rest of the team, helping everyone improve their skills and craft, contributing to the overall technical capability of the organisation
- Drives a culture of continual improvement and introspection and champions a desire to constantly improve within the team
- Proactively keeps up to date with relevant technology, trends, developments, and advancements
- Participates in a 24/7 on-call roster for responding to incidents out of hours
Skills & Experience required
- Extensive experience developing applications in the relevant programming languages and operating systems
- A passion for keeping up to date with development treads
- A keen attention to detail and passion for great user experiences
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communication, influencing and coaching skills with the ability to explain complex ideas and solve problems
- Desire to assist team members to reach their potential.
- A well-developed sense of empathy for your customers, both internal and external
Technology specific skills required:
Redux desirable but not mandatory
Serverless (AWS Lambda, Dynamo)
AWS (Route 53, WAF, S3, ACLs, Networking, RDS)
IaC – Terraform and CDK
Buildkite experience highly desirable
Azure Active Directory
Test automation experience ideally with Cypress
Experience helping development teams shift quality left in process
Manual testing, exploratory testing
NV1 sec clearance highly desirable but not mandatory
How to Apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 29th October 2021.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE