Based in Cairns, our client is a highly respected Civil Construction and Engineering company delivering a high level of service and quality outcomes on projects across North Queensland including Roadworks, Civil Infrastructure, Earthworks, etc.
About the Role
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and effective management of site activities for a range of different projects based in Cairns and the around Far North Queensland (including the Torres Strait Islands).
- Manage and monitor project activities and work scope for successful delivery;
- Liaise with and maintain various stakeholder relationships including clients, subcontractors and all project personnel;
- Provide sound technical advice on contractual matters providing the project with best practice construction methods;
- Ensure the project is successfully delivered in scope of contractual constraint;
- Oversight and management of plant, labour and materials;
- Monitor monthly forecasts and deliver upon reporting requirements.
Skills & Experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- At least 1-year post graduate experience;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Previous experience with TMR projects would be beneficial.
This position provides the right candidate with an attractive salary package with long-term professional development and career prospects. With plenty of opportunities to travel this role can propel your career to the next level.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be Friday 5th July 2019
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE