Located in Townsville, our client is a large, fast – paced and progressive organisation supporting the operation of logistics, resources and energy infrastructure across North Queensland.
About the Role
Within this role you will see you supporting the Signalling works Package Manager in the planning and delivery of a range of signalling works including permanent end to end systems.
- Organise and plan the technical aspects of highly complex signalling projects including the design and preparation of user requirement specifications, signalling arrangements, control tables and circuit designs for new and altered works;
- Provide professional advice and high-level expertise in the area of design of safety critical signalling systems and equipment;
- Liaise with 3rd parties for technical development input required by designers;
- Prepare and review the associated project documentation, technical reports and specifications;
- Develop and coordinate technical aspects and strategies for new technology and techniques applicable to signalling systems and equipment;
- Identify requirements for new processes and standards and contribute to the production and implementation of standards and processes.
Skills & Experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering;
- At least 10 years’ experience in a signalling project delivery environment;
- Demonstrated experience with engineering software programs;
- Proven high level of skill in the development of technical aspects across highly complex signalling projects;
- Experience in resolving problems to improve the performance of the signalling system;
- Knowledge in developing and implementing standards and procedures for signalling systems and processes.
If successful, you will form part a hugely supportive, fast paced and progressive environment supported by a competitive salary.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE