Our client is a Cairns-based organisation actively leading and delivering a diverse range of public services across a wide region.
This is a rare opportunity responsible for supporting and delivering exciting and transformational Information Technologies across the organisation. You will deliver and oversee the maintenance of a range of internal IT applications, capabilities and communication operations.
Your experience will allow you to maximise existing information systems across the organisation and drive improvements across productivity and costs. Our client requires a self-motivated individual with high initiative and adaptability to support the desired outcomes.
- Lead and manage the project ensuring costs fall within budget and milestones are delivered on time;
- Lead and support large and diverse project team to successfully deliver targets;
- Implement relevant program processes and change management initiatives to support compliance and end to end delivery of the objectives;
- Maintain strategic stakeholder engagement approach with external and internal stakeholders across the business;
- Manage project risks and issues ensuing timely management, reporting and mitigation;
- Follow efficient project management frameworks and methodologies;
- Develop and implement operational and tactical plans to achieve objectives which align to organisational strategies.
Skills & Experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualification in IT, Project Management or similar is required;
- Experience in delivering IT Infrastructure projects;
- Experience in developing and delivering change in business processes across a multi-functional business
- Excellent oral and written communication and influencing skills;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills at all levels.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer including extended annual leave and excellent career opportunities.
Via link including a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed above.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.