About the Company
Located in Townsville, our client is a large, fast -paced and progressive organisation supporting the operation of logistics, resources and energy infrastructure across North Queensland.
About the Role
This is an outstanding in-house recruitment opportunity within a large organisation that would suit an ambitious and experienced senior recruitment professional. This integral role is not for the faint-hearted and will provide a variety of challenges as you navigate and deliver high volume end to end recruitment. You will succeed in this role bringing the ability to work at pace and forge excellent relationships with clients and candidates alike.
- Manage high volume end to end recruitment activities including but not limited to; job briefing, search and advertising, screening, interviews and evaluations, reference checking and offer and negotiation;
- Manage a variety of temporary, permanent, and contract roles through to successful placement;
- Proactively source candidates utilising a variety of search methods;
- Candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing and reference checking;
- Support pre-employment onboarding activities including contract generation;
- Manage and complete relevant assessment and pre-employment checks;
- Effectively manage a range of internal and external relationships and stakeholders;
- Deliver and contribute to reporting activities as required by management.
Skills & Experience required
- At least 5 years of internal recruitment experience within a large organisation;
- Previous search experience in recruiting specialist roles;
- Demonstrated strength in attention to detail and organisational skills resulting in successful management of multiple tasks and activities;
- Polished administration, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously to meet targets and achieve results;
- Recruitment experience across logistics, resource and energy will be highly regarded.
If successful, you will form part a hugely supportive, fast-paced and progressive environment supported by a competitive salary.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications will be Friday, 30th November 2018
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive Recruitment is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE