Elite Executive is looking for an Intermediate to Senior SQL Developer to join a team who are working on a large data migration project for a well-known organisation based in Cairns. This is a fixed term role with an option to go permanent for the right person.
About the Role:
You will perform a range of technical tasks including analysis, design, coding, testing, execution and implementation of data management solutions to support this implementation programme.
This position exercises a degree of autonomy, and requires you to be a strong communicator as you will be working with a variety of SME’s within the business gathering requirements and writing technical specifications for use in development.
- Design, code and execute ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) scripts and packages for the migration of data from legacy systems to an ERP solution (TechnologyOne One).
- Design, code, unit test and execute data cleansing scripts and packages, data warehousing solution(s) to support MI reporting across the business, interfaces between disparate systems as required for the programme using an ETL approach.
- Design, code and implement data driven solutions in utilising the platform toolsets as follows.
- As the a Senior developer you will provide leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- Work independently to perform business and systems analysis to determine and design solutions involving data architecture.
- Communicate and present to executive levels where required.
Key Skills and Experience to be Successful Include:
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated enterprise project and development experience.
- Extensive demonstrated experience in relational database design and the following database development skills: TSQL, stored procedures, functions, views, DDL etc.
- Demonstrated experience in ETL scripting and toolsets (eg. SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) or other.
- Demonstrated ability in report writing and/or BI (Business Intelligence) solution development utilising modern BI toolsets.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to effectively liaise with a range of stakeholders to identify and document business and technical requirements.
- Proven capability to be a big picture thinker with detail focused approach.
Benefits on offer:
This role offers you the opportunity to work in a smaller city within a great organisation who value their staff.
They offer a competitive salary, 5 weeks annual leave, location allowance and 12% super.
How to Apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that include a brief cover letter addressing their skills in relation to this role, will be highly regarded.