Join a national commercial law firm that deliver legal services across a range of industries. Our client value their staff and offer an environment of genuine professional support and growth and development opportunities.
- Highly respected and growing national Law firm
- Located in sunny Cairns, Far North Queensland
- Amazing culture of support and sharing across practice groups
- Work across multiple industries including all levels of Government
About the Company
Elite Executive are proud to work exclusively with a highly respected national Law Firm. Due to year-on-year organic growth at all of their offices, they are currently seeking an experienced Conveyancing Lawyer or Paralegal to join their Property team. Not only is this position located in beautiful Cairns, but you will also be joining an organisation that offers an environment of genuine professional support as well as stimulating, challenging legal work.
About the Role
Our client’s national Property and Real Estate Group consists of several highly regarded practitioners that provide a full range of Property and Real Estate expertise across both the Public and Private sectors. The Cairns team is a growing, successful practice, and a close and supportive team. The team works on a range of complex matters for a broad range of commercial Property and Real Estate clients.
As a key member in the Property & Real Estate Group, you will work closely with partners who are committed to ensuring you develop your skills and experience. The role will see you handle a wide range of duties including:
- Supervising and delegating work;
- Training and monitoring the paralegal team;
- Preparing and issuing sales contracts and negotiating amendments;
- Preparing and issuing periodic reports to national and developer clients;
- Managing standard residential conveyancing files from start to finish;
- Actioning and filing high volumes of email communications.
Skills & Experience required
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualities:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as a conveyancing paralegal;
- Experience in supervising, monitoring and training team members;
- High attention to detail and have disciplined and methodical approach to your work;
- Be comfortable with a high-volume workload;
- Be confident running your own conveyancing file with limited supervision;
- Experience with PEXA and OSR is expected.
Not only will you be offered a competitive salary, this company will offer you the ability to develop and grow your career, be involved in interesting and varied work, be hugely supported across the business plus be involved in their social justice program.
How to Apply
If you feel this opportunity is of interest to you, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Alternatively, should you wish to speak with a professional consultant about your career, please contact:
Eva Grabner – Managing Director | Lead Recruiter
07 4088 1571
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 28 May 2021
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE