About the Company
Our client is a well established, North Queensland organisation delivering and managing a wide variety of services and projects within the region. This reputable organisation currently has an opening for a dynamic civil engineer with experience in roads, earthworks and civil infrastructure.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, this unique opportunity will provide you with the ability to successfully deliver leadership and direction to the Engineering team for large-scale civil projects which include infrastructure assets, roadworks, bridges, waste, and stormwater.
- End to end management of road infrastructure including design, construction, operational management and maintenance;
- Providing high-level leadership, direction and advice to the Engineering staff;
- Supervision of multiple teams including Program Delivery, Capital Works and Maintenance, Building and Facilities Management, and Town Planning.
Skills & Experience required
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent tertiary qualifications;
- Strong planning, forecasting and financial control experience;
- Previous large-scale engineering project experience;
- Proven track record of project management and supervision of civil projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to manage multiple priorities.
This position provides the right candidate with an attractive salary package with long-term professional development and career prospects.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE