Work for a progressive Regional Council that has significant funding approved for a series of Water Infrastructure improvement projects. Temporary Full-Time (2 years possible extension).
- Full-time, Permanent role with a leading Regional Council;
- Diverse culture with a genuine drive to improve services to the region
- Competitive Package with 12% Super, 17.5% Leave loading and salary sacrificing options
About the Company
This Regional Council’s vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community. In order to achieve this, they have created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a Council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. They are an all-inclusive Council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About the Role
You will be an experienced Civil Designer, well-versed in managing a variety of projects. In this role you will assist in the development and delivery of water and wastewater infrastructure projects throughout the region.
- Undertake a range of drafting duties using a range of platforms including Civil 3D and AutoCAD;
- Manage and deliver detailed design infrastructure work packages relating to water and waste water infrastructure including water treatment plants;
- Successful delivery of projects of the highest technical standard;
- Produce calculations, specifications and drawings to ensure that technical design will provide the appropriate solution for clients.
Skills & Experience required
- Experience in a civil engineering drafting role;
- You will be tertiary-qualified in Civil Engineering or hold a TAFE (or equivalent) qualification;
- Ability to work in a small team or independently;
- High proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D software;
- Ability to solve problems and make decision based on sound judgement.
You will be offered a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, the support to succeed and a culture dedicated to professional development.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 8th May 2020
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.