Our client is a large, forward thinking, progressive and inclusive organisation actively leading and delivering a diverse range of critical public services across a wide region.
About the Role
Within this role, you will be required to operate, enhance and maintain the design functions of the organisations Civil Works programmes.
- Undertake work on CAD/12D and/or computer mapping systems to produce quality, efficient and economical designs on time and within budget;
- To assist in the preparation and effective delivery of the design programme;
- Contribute knowledge and innovative solutions for designs or technical issues appropriate to individual project requirements;
- Prepare design concepts, construction drawings, estimates and specifications;
- Supervise the updating and maintenance of master records, plans and statistical data;
- Undertake fieldwork for a variety of projects including onsite technical advice for construction staff;
- Attend to complaints, queries and other matters associated with design service activities;
- Undertake activities which require sound judgement and skills where procedures are not clearly defined.
Skills & Experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualification;
- Demonstrated high-level competency in 12D and AutoCAD;
- Demonstrated understanding of the use of relevant Engineering Design Standards;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience developing and maintaining strong relationships both internally and externally;
- Proven effective interpersonal and customer service skills to develop a strong team culture;
- Sound understanding and knowledge of civil design with experience in tailoring towards high-quality project output to the relevant design standards.
This role offers career progression as well as excellent salary package benefits for the successful candidate.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be Friday 19th July
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE