Local supplier to the building and trade sector is urgently looking for star Bookkeeper/Administrator. Interviewing now, start asap.
About the Company
My client has been servicing the local area in Far North Queensland for over 35 years supplying the residential, commercial and industrial building and trade sector.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper / Administrator within the building and trade industry to support this friendly team. You will become an integral part of the business and join this small but busy company in Cairns on a permanent full-time basis.
- Creating purchase orders and invoicing;
- Payroll, including preparing tenders;
- Accounts payable and receivable;
- End of month reporting/reconciliation;
- BAS preparation and lodgement;
- Acting as an assistant to the business owner;
- General administration duties – Filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
Skills & Experience required
- A demonstrated high level understanding of MYOB;
- Good at juggling multiple tasks and prioritising work load;
- Organised, methodical and thorough approach to work;
- Experience working in a small team or alone is advantageous;
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles;
- Sound computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Exceptional customer service skills.
A generous salary package with benefits and incentives is on offer for the right candidate.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications will be Friday 9th of August
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE