About the Role
Working closely with the Principal and Audit Manager, this firm will provide you the opportunity to progress your career. You will supervise a team of auditors and work with a diverse and interesting client base across a broad range of industry sectors.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of detailed work budgets for audit engagements;
- Liaise with clients concerning deadlines, audit requirements, accounting queries; conducting and documenting audit closure procedures;
- Preparation of financial statements and audit reports under relevant regulations;
- Review of client financial reports in respect of compliance with the applicable accounting framework and accurate compilation based on audited/reviewed balances and transactions;
- Mentor junior audit team members, and actively contribute to a supportive culture.
Skills & Experience required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in conducting internal or external audits of Corporations and other entities;
- Accounting related degree and completed or working towards CA, CPA qualification or equivalent;
- Ideally 3+ years auditing experience, and demonstrated knowledge of the financial reporting and auditing standards;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to build and maintain a good working relationship with clients;
- Experience in supervising audit staff;
- Understanding of Grant Acquittals and/or experience with indigenous organisations would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent work-life balance and flexibility.
- Small team with a stable and long-term client base.
- Strong focus on training and development of staff.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE