- Leading boutique firm, work closely with reputable Practice Leaders;
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and professional team;
- Attractive Remuneration and flexible working options on offer.
About the Company
Elite Executive are proud to partner with a leading Queensland law firm that are going through growth within their Employment Division. This position can be based at either their Cairns or Brisbane office.
About the Role
Our client has grown significantly within their Employment and Dispute Resolution division and are seeking a 3+ PAE Lawyer to join their team.
Skills & Experience required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3+ years PAE in employment law and/or dispute resolution;
- A passion for employment law practice;
- Proven legal research skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Elevated business acumen with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- A high level of professionalism along with the ability to provide exceptional service.
Culture and Benefits
A highly competitive package with the option of flexible working arrangements will be awarded to the successful candidate. You will be joining a high performing team who love to have fun!
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be COB Friday 23rd April 2021
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE