- Leading boutique firm, work closely with reputable Practice Leaders;
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and professional team;
- Attractive Remuneration and flexible working options on offer.
About the Company
Elite Executive are proud to partner with a leading Queensland law firm that are going through growth within their Employment Division. This position can be based at either their Cairns or Brisbane office.
About the Role
Our client has grown significantly within their Employment and Dispute Resolution division and are seeking a 3+ PAE Lawyer to join their team.
Skills & Experience required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3+ years PAE in employment law and/or dispute resolution;
- A passion for employment law practice;
- Proven legal research skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Elevated business acumen with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- A high level of professionalism along with the ability to provide exceptional service.
Culture and Benefits
A highly competitive package with the option of flexible working arrangements will be awarded to the successful candidate. You will be joining a high performing team who love to have fun!
How to Apply
If you feel this opportunity is of interest to you, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Alternatively, should you wish to speak with a professional consultant about your career, please contact:
Eva Grabner – Managing Director | Lead Recruiter
07 4088 1571
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 25th June 2021.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE