- Strong mentoring and support – grow your career;
- Large NFP Organisation based in Darwin, NT;
- Excellent Remuneration Package + Relocation + Salary Packaging.
About the Company
Our client is a highly reputable organisation of 47 years standing and is based in the Top End of Australia. With a workforce in excess of 1,000 this community-based corporation operates across four unique and diverse Divisions. Our client firmly believes in continuous improvement and economic sustainability whilst continuing to grow and build on their success for all stakeholders.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be a qualified Accountant with Australian experience. You will make decisions and take ownership of certain tasks and responsibilities and present in meetings to senior executives. The Finance Manager will provide support and mentoring for you along the way but your career to date will ensure you are able to hit the ground running. Experience in retail accounting would be preferable but not essential.
- Internal/external Reporting, variance and cashflow analysis;
- Yearly budgeting and forecasting;
- Liaising with auditors;
- Leading and managing a finance officer;
- Create innovative ideas to improve process efficiencies.
Skills & Experience required
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting;
- CA/CPA Qualified (essential);
- Strong working knowledge of accounting standards, best practice and demonstrated ability to meet tight time frames;
- Highly organised, efficient with great attention to detail;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Exceptional people management skills and proven experience in managing a team;
- Proven record of success working in a fast-changing environment. while improving processes
You will be joining a stable yet progressive organisation. If you are an experienced Accounting Professional looking for a busy, challenging, yet fulfilling role then this is for you. Darwin, NT based. Relocation, salary packaging, and attractive remuneration will be negotiated for the right candidate.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 12th March 2021
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE