Based in a coastal region of the beautiful Tropical North Queensland, our client is an innovative organisation, delivering a diverse range of public services and passionately supporting the local community.
About the Role
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, this role requires a strong management professional who can support the organisation through the development, implementation and management of Regulatory Services.
- Ensuring regulatory requirements relating to public health, waste management and local laws are met with strict compliance;
- Setting clear direction for the team with defined performance standards and expectations. Coach and mentor team members, helping them perform to their highest standard;
- Planning, designing and implementing strategic initiatives to enhance organisational effectiveness;
- Maintaining appropriate service delivery outcomes through the compilation and management of Key Performance Indicators;
- Maintain effective relationships with relevant professional bodies, industry groups, local authorities, state and federal governments and the community;
- Promoting a team based and customer focused culture by encouraging performance excellence, personal development and innovation.
Skills & Experience required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar management or staff supervision role;
- Experience in a range of regulatory services and the enforcement of local laws;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with managing compliance issues and complaint management systems;
- High level communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to work across teams and with all levels of staff;
- Demonstrated strong capacity to achieve set goals and meet deadlines, including management of successful projects.
A unique opportunity to live and work in a beautiful part of the North Queensland Coast. Enjoy the tropical lifestyle and a vast range of activities on offer within the region as well as a fantastic opportunity to contribute your skills and abilities within the role.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE