Our client is a family owned and operated leading Australian company. They have over 100 years’ experience in providing healthcare staff throughout the country.
About the Role
Based in Cairns, Far North Queensland, you will report to the Chief Operating Officer. You will manage, and be accountable for, all activities undertaken as part of the Far North Queensland and Northern Territory Operations. Your focus will be on developing the branch as a unique, profitable and dynamic agency that complements the company’s overall strategic focus. You will develop a clear, strategic growth plan and take responsibility for its success in achieving the highest levels of sales growth possible.
- Establish and systemise the business plan and budget achievements in Far North Queensland and Northern Territory;
- Contribute to strengthening relationships across the company, client’s, industry organisations and government agencies, subcontractors, suppliers and providers;
- Communicate a positive service effectively with customers through demonstrating understanding, empathy, patience;
- Manage a team of staff including supporting their performance and improvement;
- Create an environment for staff to undertake their roles professionally, efficiently, compliantly, energetically and safely;
- Lead staff development and morale to contribute to the company’s reputation as an employer of choice for all staff.
Skills & Experience required
- Tertiary qualifications in management or similar relevant field;
- Extensive knowledge and proven ability in the operational, commercial and communications aspects of diverse and complex organisations in nursing, medical or healthcare agency practice;
- Proven experience in working in a supervisory/management role in a fast-paced environment and meeting schedule objectives;
- Management experience in leading and developing diverse teams while delivering operational excellence;
- Expertise in the healthcare field will be highly regarded;
- AHPRA registration and Recruitment Consulting Certificate from the RCSA are desired.
This role will suit a dynamic and sales driven person with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills. You will be highly energetic and resilient, a strong communicator who leads by example and can contribute to the strategic growth of these branches.
This position will be based in Cairns, Far North Queensland with travel to Darwin, NT once per month or when required. An impressive remuneration package including incentives will be negotiated for the right candidate.
How to apply
Via Seek including a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE