About the Company
Located in Townsville, our client is a large, fast -paced and progressive organisation supporting the operation of logistics, resources and energy infrastructure across North Queensland.
About the Role
Within this role you will be required to provide coordination, development, and implementation to successfully deliver design, supply, and operational management for the organisations rail network. You will effectively manage high-level key stakeholder relationships and company partners to ensure assigned operations are delivered on time and within budget.
- Oversee assigned track related activities for the commissioning, planning, design, and construction work involving multiple consultants and contractors and multi-million-dollar budget responsibilities;
- Support and manage construction partners, internal and external stakeholders to influence and facilitate successful outcomes;
- Lead the successful end to end delivery of the track works;
- Develop an efficient scope of works supporting the major deliverables of the project including key milestones, high-level requirements, assumptions, constraints, deliverables and timelines;
- Manage the full end to end tender process;
- Ensure processes, policies and practices are interpreted and applied consistently and effectively;
- Demonstrate accountability and compliance with all current and applicable laws, agency policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
Skills & Experience required
- At least 20 years’ experience in delivering the construction of large-scale track project in Australia;
- Bachelor degree in Civil or Foundation Engineering;
- Experience in narrow gauge rail is highly desirable;
- Proven experience in applying project management techniques and principles and defining a detailed project scope and control scope as a means of achieving overall construction objectives;
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate highly complex technical issues, analysis and recommendations;
- Successful experience in meeting financial forecasting, cost management, budget control and reporting requirements.
If successful, you will form part a hugely supportive, fast-paced and progressive environment supported by a competitive salary.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be Friday, 7th December 2018
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE