- Manage Government Projects
- Cairns-based opportunity
- Dynamic and experienced team
Due to the continued expansion of the firm and being awarded varied Government projects, Elite Executive are partnering with a local Cairns Engineering firm in recruiting a passionate and hardworking Project Manager.
This role will see you managing a range of Government projects within Far North Queensland. The Project Manager will be required to be available and on-site 80% of the time during working hours.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum 2 years’ Australian experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of Project Management principles;
- A good understanding of contracts/ contracts management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- An innovative and solutions-focused approach;
- Previous Government project experience and experience with state road organisations is desirable.
How to apply
Via the email below including a recent copy of your resume.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 8th October 2021
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
FEMALES, ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY