Our client is a growing Engineering Consulting firm providing strategic and technical advisory services across natural resources and energy, private and public infrastructure projects for lenders, investors, and developers.
About the Role
Due to ongoing growth, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their North Queensland based team. Under the direction of the Project Director and Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting core business operations by leading Project Engineers and Project Administrators within the Construction and Design teams. Your existing relationship management skills will ensure Clients receive quality service and results that meet their expectations.
- Maintain solid business management practices across Financial, HR, Leadership and Business Development activities;
- Ensure all services are carried out aligning to the organisations Quality Assurance and Work, Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures;
- Maintain accurate recordkeeping and reporting ensuring all project documentation, contracts and plans are of a high standard;
- Provide advice and support during the development of business cases, governance plans, project scoping and feasibility studies;
- Manage the procurement of consultants as required by clients ensuring accurate contract administration;
- Monitoring of the overall project works around time, cost and quality delivering accurate and timely project reporting;
- Manage various stakeholder relationships and expectations;
- Prepare and maintain tender applications and documentation as required.
Skills & Experience required
- At least 3 years in similar client-side project management role;
- Relevant Civil Engineering qualifications;
- Experience in delivering local government projects, maintenance and capital works is highly desirable;
- Extensive knowledge of water and waste infrastructure;
- Demonstrated commitment in delivering excellent safety, quality and client satisfaction;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to quickly build effective working relationships internally and externally.
This position provides the right candidate with an attractive salary package with long-term professional development and career prospects.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be Friday 28th June 2019
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE