- Varied Government projects
- Cairns-based opportunity
- Work within a dynamic team
Due to the expansion of the business and being awarded varied Government projects, Elite Executive are partnering with a well-known and established Engineering firm based in Cairns in recruiting a forward-thinking Project engineer.
This role will see you working on a range of Government projects within Far North Queensland. Project Engineers will be required to be available and on site 100% of the time during working hours.
Skills & Experience required
- Minimum on 2 years’ Australian experience in a similar role;
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering- Qualifications must be approved by the Institute of Engineers Australia;
- RPEQ status;
- Previous Government project experience and experience with state road organisations is desirable.
- Experience with software such as CivilPro, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills;
- An innovative and solutions-focused approach.
How to apply
Via the email below including a recent copy of your resume.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 8th October 2021
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
FEMALES, ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY