Opportunity for an experienced People and Culture professional to support a progressive organisation in driving a contemporary and innovative people and culture centred agenda
- Exciting Newly Created Role in a leading NFP business
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, constantly evolving organisation
- Excellent Remuneration Package + Relocation + Salary Packaging
About the Company
Our client is a highly reputable organisation of 47 years standing and is based in the Top End of Australia. With a workforce in excess of 1,000 this community-based corporation operates across four unique and diverse Divisions. Our client firmly believes in continuous improvement and economic sustainability whilst continuing to grow and build on their success for all stakeholders.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager Corporate Services you will support, guide and drive everything from talent acquisition and development as well as performance. You will be responsible for ensuring the people practices across the business are aligned to achieve the business strategy and growth agenda whilst continuing to drive employee engagement.
- Develop a clear strategic framework that aligns with business priorities;
- Provide policy and procedural advice to the executive team, managers and staff;
- Deliver strategy in the areas of recruitment, performance management, remuneration and workforce development;
- Provide timely HR advice, support and consultancy to Managers and Employees;
- Collaborate successfully and professionally with staff and external stakeholders to meet the organisation’s objectives;
- Mentor, develop and guide staff ensuring effective and professional communication and feedback is given;
- Role model and serve as a conscience around behaviours that support the values and goals to create a culture and environment focussed around team, support, communities and achievement.
Skills & Experience required
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- You will have demonstrated hands-on experience in leading a team of HR professionals;
- Proven knowledge of the Fair Work Act and related employment law;
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders;
- You will be intuitive, commercial and be able to display a track record of strong values and integrity in everything you do.
You will be provided with a supportive, meaningful and progressive work environment with the opportunity to grow and develop as a well-rounded professional. Relocation, salary packaging and attractive remuneration are on offer for the right candidate.
This role is based in Darwin, NT and some travel will be required.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Please send your application to email@example.com including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 10th April 2020
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE