Opportunity for an experienced People and Culture Advisor to support a progressive organisation in driving a contemporary and innovative people and culture centred agenda
- Exciting Role in a leading NFP, Darwin based position
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, constantly evolving organisation
- Excellent Remuneration Package + Relocation + Salary Packaging
About the Company
Our client is a highly reputable organisation of 47 years standing and is based in the Top End of Australia. With a workforce in excess of 1,000 this community-based corporation operates across four unique and diverse Divisions. Our client firmly believes in continuous improvement and economic sustainability whilst continuing to grow and build on their success for all stakeholders.
About the Role
Reporting to the People and Culture Manager you will support, guide and advise management across the business, focusing on Training and Development, Onboarding, HR processes, Employee Assistance Program and Engagement Surveys and Audits.
- Be a trusted advisor to the business by supporting in any People, Culture and Organisation related topic and having a strong understanding of HR policies, processes and fair work conditions;
- Managing staff wellness initiatives;
- Running inductions, onboarding and offboarding processes;
- Develop an annual training plan that identifies functional training needs and priorities;
- Contribute to Human Resources and Organisational development related projects to improve organisation performance and employee satisfaction;
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback and surveys;
- Assist in coordination and preparation of materials/data needed for monthly HR reporting.
Skills & Experience required
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- You will have demonstrated experience and broad generalist knowledge of human resources;
- You will have a high level of drive and resilience, and possess the ability to think outside the box when it comes to looking for ways to improve and implement sustainable workforce management solutions;
- Crucial to your success in this role will be your excellent communications and stakeholder management skills, analysis and problem solving ability, and capacity to build effective working relationships across the business.
You will be rewarded with a supportive, meaningful and progressive work environment with the opportunity to grow and develop as a well-rounded professional. Relocation, salary packaging and attractive remuneration are on offer for the right candidate.
This role is based in Darwin, NT and some travel may be required.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including a recent copy of your resume.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 10th April 2020
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE