- Established and well-respected Cairns NFP organisation;
- Opportunity to expand your career;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Attractive Remuneration on offer.
About the Company
Elite Executive are proud to partner with a leading not for profit organisation who are breaking boundaries in delivering improved health care services across Far North Queensland. The organisation is currently shaping its way into the future with transformational change, growth and operational excellence and are seeking a superstar to join their leadership team in a dynamic role.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced NDIS Services Manager looking for their next career challenge. This role is ideal for someone who has extensive knowledge and experience in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), is passionate about the community and about growing a values-driven organisation. Reporting to the Operations Manager, your role will be providing day to day management of the organisation, where you will champion the development and growth of the organisation to become the preferred provider of quality services across the region.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Design and implement quality service delivery based on the needs of the clients over and above industry standards;
- Lead a high performing team ensuring best practice through support and mentoring;
- Develop and drive a communications strategy and plan providing the team and operational staff with up to date information on the NDIS, policy directives, trends and changes;
- Deliver governance, board administration and reporting requirements to a high standard;
- Provide solid leadership, advice and management support to the Board as well as contributing to the organisation’s Executive Leadership Team through positive collaboration and engagement whilst meeting business objectives;
- Lead and drive the execution of operational strategies, plans and initiatives;
- Create and maintain relationships and partnerships to be successful within the NDIS;
- Represent the organisation at community forums, networks, conferences and events;
- Develop and enhance operational and administrative systems and procedures to support the effective management of the programs.
Skills & Experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a mental health or community service-related discipline;
- A comprehensive understanding of the disability sector, the NDIS, and the NDIA requirements of service providers;
- Experience in operational and financial management capacity;
- Proven experience in the development of new systems and processes that ensure effective service delivery;
- Demonstrated experience in the management of heath/community services;
- Past experience of leadership capacity within the mental health sector;
- A thorough understanding of employer responsibilities when managing teams, performance management, governance and compliance.
Culture and Benefits
You will form part of a high achieving and energetic leadership team who are keen to work with someone of similar nature. This is a pivotal role for the organisation involving management of a multi-skilled team in order to deliver effective and value-added services. As a hands-on contributor, you will mirror the compassionate and positive attitude of the organisation while managing critical business functions.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 30th April 2021
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE