Our client, PNG Air is based in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, and operates a large fleet of aircraft that service a multitude of flights across a large location both domestic and internationally. They have gone through some fundamental changes in the past five years with owners who are committed to success including the addition of a number of new aircraft to their already impressive fleet.
About the Role
PNG Air is seeking an experienced Manager for the Purchasing and Stores department. This opportunity is based at the PNG Air Engineering Hangar in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. Residency and willing to relocate to PNG is highly desired, however fly in fly out will be considered for the right candidate.
- Responsible for the adherence of the team to safety policies and procedures;
- Oversee the inventory system including managing stock control with a focus on identifying and implementing cost saving processes and initiate improvements;
- Using your business, contractual and financial knowledge convert strategy into action plans to achieve targeted outcomes;
- Manage a small team of staff and all aspects of the Store operations.
Skills & Experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business or similar, or 3+ years experience in a leadership role within supply chain management;
- Experience with international sourcing and supply chain processes;
- Strong time management and administrative skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and mature leadership qualities;
- Experience in Aviation will be highly regarded.
An excellent remuneration package on offer for the right candidate.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed via this link: https://www.eliteexecutive.com.au/upload-your-resume/
Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE