About the Company
The Adani Group is a globally recognised organisation supporting the operation of logistics, resources and energy infrastructure. Located in Townsville, they are currently seeking an experienced Lead Planner to join their team.
About the Role
Within this position, you will support the preparation of key scheduling documentation, and deliver functions to effectively monitor progress, provide analysis and deliver reporting requirements, across a range of project activities. Reporting to the Project Control Manager, this hands-on role will require you to provide information and manage actions to support contractor compliance to projects.
- Prepare master integrated schedules for to scope including all key milestones;
- Ensure contractor scheduling compliance and that they support projects planning/scheduling procedures;
- Lead and support other schedulers and supporting contractors within the team;
- Establish an effective planning system and database for team collaboration, visibility and standardisation;
- Develop and deliver quality weekly, monthly and progress reporting;
- Execute delay analysis and extension of time assessments.
Skills & Experience required
- At least 5 years in a same or similar role;
- Demonstrated experience working in a Civil Construction environment, or a Civil Engineering qualification;
- Proven experience using Project Planning Software – Primavera;
- Strong communication skills;
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills and an unprecedented attention to detail.
An attractive salary package is on offer for the successful applicant.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE