Our client is one of Queensland’s top law firms with offices in both metro and regional areas.
- State-wide and well established law firm;
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and professional team;
- Attractive Remuneration on offer.
About the Company
Elite Executive are proud to partner with a leading Queensland law firm that is one of Queensland’s largest and longest established independent law firms, with offices in Brisbane and Cairns. This position is based at their Brisbane Office.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a personable, enthusiastic and highly motived lawyer to join their high performing team in the Brisbane CBD. This position provides opportunity to do challenging legal work whilst enjoying work/life/balance.
Skills & Experience required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 1-3 years PAE commercial law experience;
- Experience working in various areas of commercial law (property, business transactions and contractual matters);
- A proactive approach to running matters with input and guidance by senior lawyers;
- The ability to adapt your communication to suit the relevant matter and client;
- An eagerness to do things differently and commence building your own reputation as the go to expert for commercial matters;
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to surpass client expectations.
Culture and Benefits
You will be a confident professional with a proactive attitude to getting things done. You will join a high performing team who also love to have fun and will work with like-minded and motivated individuals with a passion for service in all aspects of commercial law.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications will be COB Friday, 20thth November 2020
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.