Elite Executive is the exclusive Australian hiring agent for one of the largest and most prestigious cruise lines in the world.
Working on cruise ships offers a unique and adventurous way to explore the world. The ships are some of the largest in the world with innovative amenities such as onboard ice skating and surfing. If you are looking to boost your career to new heights, apply today!
We are currently accepting resumes for a Human Resources Manager.
The HR Manager is a strategic HR professional and a member of the Executive Committee, that partners with the leadership team to develop and implement HR strategies and programs that are in line with the individual business units and organisational mission and vision. The HR Manager also serves as a strategic partner to the shipboard leadership team by providing HR direction and guidance on all employee related issues.
To apply, you must have extensive knowledge in all aspects of HR including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, organisational development, learning, compensation, benefits and HR systems. You must also hold the following qualifications at a minimum:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited university or college in HR Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field or 10 years senior management experience in human resources.
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience in HR Management
- Minimum of three years in employee relations investigating, negotiating and resolving grievances and conflicts preferably in a multi-cultural diverse environment
- Strong analytical and written communication skills
- Communicate tactfully, effectively and confidently with cre members, guests and department/division heads
To apply, please forward a cover letter detailing your qualifications and experience as outlined above plus an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An attractive remuneration package is on offer with a four on two off contract.