Our client is a leading NFP organisation in the Far North dedicated to improving outcomes for Indigenous people
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, this newly created high-level role is responsible for internal recruitment, projects and partnership within the organisation. This role requires a strong strategic Human Resources professional who can come on board and deliver. This is a challenging role where success will result from your ability to design, implement and manage general Human Resource functions and a range of critical Strategic Human Resources initiatives and programs. This position takes place in a fast-paced environment and so your ability to coordinate and collaborate change across the organisation is vital.
- Deliver effective and pragmatic solutions based on business needs across a variety of people management and HR areas while assisting with change management and organisational development objectives;
- Drive the organisations people strategy, support strategic business projects and deliver HR advice, coaching and additional services to embed a high-performance culture;
- Represent, drive and further influence the core values that guide the organisation and foster a collaborative and cross-functional approach;
- Maintain understanding of what success looks like for the organisation’s people leaders, and support them to implement practices and frameworks that will help their teams realise that success;
- Measure and report on key HR drivers ensuring compliance and fit for purpose across HR policies and procedures, legislation, annual planning and reporting requirements;
Skills & Experience required
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management is an essential requirement to apply;
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in a Senior Human Resources role (previous experience in an Indigenous or NFP organisation will be highly regarded);
- Accomplished success in the development and delivery of strategic and operational HR objectives, projects and change initiatives;
- Demonstrated ability to be agile, responsive and be able to think on your feet;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to establish rewarding and productive partnerships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
As an integral part of the organisation you will have the opportunity to make your mark in nurturing Human Resources to the next level. This is a great and rare opportunity that will reward you with an excellent remuneration package plus benefits.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume and cover letter. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE