About the Company
Our client is a not-for-profit community-based organisation at the forefront of delivering support and improved health care services across Far North Queensland. The organisation is ramping up its strategic initiatives and is driving for great outcomes across the region.
About the Role
Based in tropical Cairns, this role requires a strong strategic Human Resources professional who can come on board and deliver. This is a challenging role. Success will result from your ability to design, implement and manage general Human Resource functions and a range of critical strategic Human Resources initiatives and programs. This position takes place in a fast-paced environment and so your ability to coordinate and collaborate change across the organisation is vital.
- Deliver effective and pragmatic solutions based on business needs across a variety of people management and HR areas while assisting with change management and organisational development objectives;
- Drive the organisations people strategy, support strategic business projects and deliver HR advice, coaching and additional services to embed a high-performance culture;
- Represent, drive and further influence the core values that guide the organisation and foster a collaborative and cross-functional approach;
- Maintain an understanding of what success looks like for the organisation’s people leaders, and support them to implement practices and frameworks that will help their teams realise that success;
- Measure and report on key HR drivers ensuring compliance and fit for purpose across HR policies and procedures, legislation, annual planning and reporting requirements;
- Leading a small team, you will lead, manage and resolve complex HR issues and act as a trusted advisor to senior and executive leaders supporting all generalist HR functions including Payroll, WHS, return to work, performance management, recruitment, training and development.
Skills & Experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management;
- Minimum 5 years in a Senior Human Resources role;
- Accomplished success in the development and delivery of strategic and operational HR objectives, projects and change initiatives;
- Demonstrated ability to be agile, responsive and be able to think on your feet;
- Proven track record of building and delivering high quality HR services in complex and dynamic organisations;
- Demonstrated strength in working within challenging and complex environments;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to establish rewarding and productive partnerships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
As an integral part of the organisation y,ou will have the opportunity to make your mark in nurturing Human Resource to the next level. This is a great and rare opportunity within Tropical North Queensland rewarding you with an excellent remuneration and benefits
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE