Our client is a highly reputable organisation of 47 years standing and is based in the Top End of Australia. With a workforce in excess of 1,000 this community-based corporation operates across four unique and diverse Divisions. Not resting on their laurels, our client firmly believes in continuous improvement and economic sustainability whilst continuing to grow and build on their success for all stakeholders.
About the Role
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager you will support, guide, train and coach Division Managers and Team Members to build relationships and strengthen organisational strategy. You will provide resources with a focus on key objectives and be responsible for organising your tasks to achieve Division Manager goals. Remote community travel is a requirement of this position including overnight and longer stays. You must be prepared to travel via alternative modes of transport including light aircraft, barge and 4wheel drive.
- Partner with Divisional Team Managers to recruit and onboard new team members including enhancing their performance management, productivity and learning and development throughout their employment;
- Deliver team engagement strategies within a resource budget by creating a Divisional People Plan and additional succession planning;
- Provide HR policy, procedure and template guidance and ensure these align with the company’s strategies, mission and values.
Skills & Experience required
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource or Senior Certificate with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in developing processes, guidelines, protocols and training programs to ensure best practice and efficiencies;
- Knowledge and experience in generalist HR, customer service and stakeholder relationship management.
You will be joining a stable yet progressive organisation. If you are an experienced HR Professional looking for a busy, challenging, yet fulfilling role then this is for you. Darwin based with some travel. Relocation, salary packaging and attractive remuneration are on offer for the right candidate.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 21st January 2020
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE