Our client is seeking an experienced Head of Health, Safety and Environment leader to manage a large resources project based in North Queensland
- Join a leading Australian Resources Company
- Based in North Queensland (relocation is a must)
- Full-time role with attractive remuneration package, bonus and relocation on offer
About the Company
Located in North Queensland, our client is a globally recognised organisation that supports the operation of logistics, resources and energy infrastructure. They value their people and encourage development of their skilled workforce. With over 2,000 employees, they are committed to North Queensland and all employees are based in the region.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, this Executive-level position provides leadership and direction to the Health, Safety and Environment Department. Collaborating with other members of the Executive team, the Head of HSE will work to ensure a zero harm culture ensuring the organisation meets all requirements until OH&S legislation.
Skills & Experience required
- You will have at least 20 years demonstrated experience with a minimum of 10 years in a management leadership role;
- Tertiary qualifications in Safety, Community or Environment;
- Solid working knowledge of applicable Australian OHS&E related legislation.
This is a full-time opportunity with an attractive remuneration package as well as relocation included. Regular travel to site will be required.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. For further information, call us at 07 4088 1571.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 29th January 2021
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE