Join a leader in their field bringing your graphic design skills into an entrepreneurial environment. Work with energetic and passionate people who are breaking boundaries in all that they do!
- 6 -12 mth Fixed Term Contract with opportunity to go Permanent
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Salary on offer
About the Company
Our client is a leader in the field of education and learning. Bringing ground breaking technology to their many clients across government and global organisations, they have an opening for a talented and energetic Graphic Artist to join their team.
About the Role
You will be a skilled digital designer who can easily manage multiple projects whilst collaborating with other team members. Timelines will shift and change on a regular basis so you must be open to flexibility and constant change. You will work long hours when necessary but be rewarded generously as a result.
If you can think outside the square, have exceptional attention to detail and advanced Adobe Suite experience, then this may be for you.
- Conceptualise and create design elements for websites, microsites, landing pages, reports, newsletters and EDM’s;
- Design and production of presentations, brochures, advertisements and other collateral to support all functions of the business;
- Design custom marketing collateral for specific audiences or purposes, creating innovative and engaging results within the scope of brand guidelines;
- Offer advice on best practice design and UX/UI.
Skills & Experience required
- Experience using Adobe CS – Strong Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator;
- Ability to follow direction/design brief and adhere to guidelines;
- Strong creative and technical design skills, with proven ability to take a job from initial concept through to final delivery;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a graphic design/digital marketing role;
- Flexibility to work hours required with the ability to manage changing priorities;
- A proven ability to be organised and efficient, as well as possessing strong attention to detail;
- The ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure.
How to apply
Via the link below including your resume and a portfolio of your work. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria will not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday 11th December 2020.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE