About the Company
Our client is an Indigenous managed NFP Health organisation based in Far North Queensland. Providing outstanding health services to the indigenous community, this organisation is continually expanding and providing exciting opportunities, and are now seeking a Finance Officer to join their team.
About the Role
As the Finance Officer of this busy organisation you will be responsible for providing all transaction finance service to the business and providing ongoing internal support to Corporate Services Manager. This role is an integral part of the overall success of the organisation.
- Administer all financial management processes such as payroll, accounts payable & receivable, entering financial data into MYOB;
- Prepare financial reports for monthly, quarterly and annual requirements for Corporate Services Manager. Including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet;
- Budgetary analysis and reporting on trends against annual budget and prudently manage the resources within the budget in accordance with current laws and regulations;
- Manage all financial requirement’s in relation to the ATO, for Superannuation, Tax systems and Public Benevolent Acts;
- Reconcile bank statements, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Skills & Experience required
- At minimum three (3) years’ experience in bookkeeping;
- Outstanding Excel skills;
- An in-depth knowledge of MYOB;
- Solid understanding of payroll, accounts payable and receivable;
- Experience in financial report compilation;
- Strong skills in administration practices, including problem solving, research, analytical skills and time management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people, particularly Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance officer to be part of a successful and supportive environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the right applicant.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be 9 November 2018
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE