Our client is a highly dynamic and multifaceted organisation located in a vibrant and progressive regional city in Queensland. Passionately supporting the local community, they advocate for regional economic development, operate tourism and entertainment facilities and are committed to service excellence across all that they do.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, this role requires you to bring strong Operational Leadership and Management experience across Governance, Human Resources and Events and Marketing functions.
In this fast-paced environment, you will play a critical role in supporting organisational strategies, improvement opportunities as well as ensuring effective and robust Corporate Governance, Compliance and Risk Management activities.
- Provide leadership and direction across Operations, Corporate Governance, Risk, Compliance and Human Resources;
- Support the Chief Executive Officer and Senior Leadership Team to achieve organisational strategies and objectives;
- Drive a number of high priority projects across the business;
- Develop high performing teams to achieve results by providing coaching, mentoring and performance development through effective leadership, communication and engagement;
- Maintain oversight of organisational policies and procedures ensuring fit for purpose;
- Provide expert advice and information on key functions maintaining current knowledge of emerging trends, risks and opportunities.
Skills & Experience required
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to this position;
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a Senior Management position;
- Experience within a local government environment would be highly desirable;
- Demonstrated experience operating in a Corporate Governance role;
- Accomplished success in the development and delivery of strategic and operational objectives, projects and change initiatives;
- Demonstrated strength in working within busy and challenging environments;
- Successful Program or Project Management experience;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to establish rewarding and productive partnerships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
This position offers a very generous salary package and additional benefits including relocation, accommodation allowance and additional superannuation.
How to apply
Via Seek including a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE