Our client is one of Queensland’s top law firms with offices in both metro and regional areas.
• State-wide and well established law firm;
• Opportunity to work with a supportive and professional team;
• Attractive Remuneration on offer.
About the Company
Elite Executive are proud to partner a leading Queensland law firm that are going through growth within their Employment Division. This position is based at their Cairns office in Far North Queensland.
About the Role
Our client has grown significantly within their Employment & Dispute Resolution division and are seeking a 3+ PAE Lawyer to join their team.
Skills & Experience required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• 3+ years PAE in employment law and/or dispute resolution;
• A passion for employment law practice;
• Proven legal research skills;
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
• Elevated business acumen with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
• A high level of professionalism along with the ability to provide exceptional service.
Culture and Benefits
You will be a confident professional with a proactive attitude to getting things done. You will join a high performing team who also love to have fun!
In return, you will have the opportunity to grow into your role and be a part of expanding this practice area.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications will be COB Friday, 9th October 2020
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE