About the Company
Our client is an established, North Queensland organisation who currently have an opening for a dynamic civil engineer with experience in roads, earthworks and civil infrastructure. Reporting to the CEO, this unique opportunity will provide you with the ability to manage the strategic direction and operational management of large-scale civil projects including infrastructure assets, roadworks, bridges, water and waste infrastructure.
- Support Project Management across multiple large-scale civil works;
- OH&S, environment and quality management experience;
- Supervision of teams of up to 100 staff and contractors.
Skills & Experience required
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent tertiary qualifications;
- You will have an excellent commercial awareness and proven ability to deliver projects ($5 million +) on time whilst maximizing project investment;
- TMR/main roads project experience;
- Strong planning, forecasting and financial control experience;
- Previous large-scale engineering project experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to manage multiple priorities.
This position provides the right candidate with an attractive salary package with long-term professional development and career prospects. With plenty of opportunities to travel this role can propel your career to the next level.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE