Located in North Queensland, our client is a globally recognised organisation that supports the operation of logistics, resources and energy infrastructure.
About the Role
As the Cost Engineer, you will be responsible for monitoring all project expenditure, ensuring contractor cost reporting is in-line with project controls. You will also analyse the end-to-end cost base and production performance of the operation.
- Provide specialist expertise on cost control, budget preparations and allocation, forecasting and cost reporting;
- Ensure alignment with engineering deliverables, scope of work and other documents to develop estimates;
- Work effectively with the Project Controls Management Team on any project issues to ensure project work is delivered on time;
- Review contractor productivity against project hours from timesheets, schedules and cost to complete;
- Perform cost delay analysis and forecast extensions, including claim assessments for the commercial team.
Skills & Experience required
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering and/or Finance;
- At least 3 years’ experience working in project post controls on large scale Civil or Rail Construction projects;
- Well developed knowledge of commercial systems and processes, and experience managing compliance within a project cost controls environment.
A generous salary package with good career progression opportunities and an attractive roster are on offer for the right candidate
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be Friday 2nd August
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE