About the Company
Our client is a local not for profit organisation who are breaking boundaries in delivering improved health care services across Far North Queensland. The organisation is currently shaping its way into the future with transformational change, growth and operational excellence and are seeking a superstar to join their leadership team in this dynamic role.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Services Manager or Senior Finance Officer looking for their next career challenge. Reporting to the CEO, you will form part of a high achieving and energetic leadership team who are keen to work with someone of similar nature. This is a pivotal role for the organisation involving management of a multi-skilled team in order to deliver effective and value-added services. As a hands-on contributor, you will mirror the compassionate and positive attitude of the organisation while managing critical business functions.
- Manage the performance and continuous improvement of corporate policies, processes, systems and compliance requirements;
- Deliver governance, board administration and reporting requirements to a high standard;
- Provide solid leadership, advice and management support to the CEO and Board as well as contributing to the organisation’s Executive Leadership Team through positive collaboration and engagement whilst meeting business objectives;
- Lead and drive the execution of operational strategies, plans and initiatives;
- Manage and lead the financial and accounting function of the organisation ensuring best practice legal, governance and operational management of all financial and accounting administration, systems and processes including but not limited to: financial budgeting and forecasting, payroll, analysis, compliance and records management;
- Lead and support the Corporate Services team providing regular coaching and performance management to effectively and efficiently deliver key functions successfully;
- Manage and develop the organisational HR function ensuring quality services and support are provided;
- Provide efficient and effective day to day management of Administration, Reception and Office activities;
- Manage the smooth operation of organisational Quality Assurance, IT and Communications functions.
Skills & Experience required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Finance or Business Administration;
- Proven strong financial and HR background and experience in a similar hands-on role;
- Successful experience managing multiple organisational functions;
- Minimum of five years proven experience in leading, motivating and supporting a high performing team;
- Demonstrated experience in a comparable position;
- Not-for-profit experience will be highly regarded;
- Superior communication skills of all kinds that include compassion and approachability;
- Experience and the ability to engage effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
If you want to be involved in providing an important platform for the community, putting in place some amazing strategies and delivering exceptional results, then this is a wonderful opportunity. This role with reward you with both a generous remuneration package and job satisfaction.
How to apply
Submit a copy of your updated resume and a cover letter sharing with us why you are the right fit for this role by addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed via www.seek.com.au/Elite-Executive-jobs.
Closing date for applications will be Friday, 8th February 2019
YOU MUST ADDRESS THE SELECTION CRITERIA IN A COVER LETTER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE