Our client is a Cairns-based quality civil construction organisation that provides construction to private and public sector clients throughout Far North Queensland.
About the Role
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the effective administration of day to day management of tenders and contracts providing expert advice, support and accountability.
Ideally the successful candidate will have a strong background in contract management, excellent negotiation skills and be an exceptional communicator.
- Prepare and send quote requests and ordering materials
- Manage RFI’s, EOT’s, Variations and other tasks associated with contract administration
- Reviewing of contract documents and relevant project documentation
- Compile relevant documentation at the commencement and completion of projects
- Prepare monthly progress claims and future projected works
- Attend site meetings with staff, client, consultants, subcontractors and others as required
Skills & Experience required
- Two years’ experience as a Contractors Administrator with knowledge within the Construction or Civil Industry;
- Understanding of civil construction methods, and related documentation, including specifications, plans and drawings;
- Advanced knowledge of contract administration processes;
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to guide and direct both internal and external stakeholders – and ability to quickly build rapport with clients and industry contacts;
- Strong eye for detail and multi-tasking (without comprising quality);
You will become part of a positive, dynamic and high performing team that are multi-skilled and share the same passion to deliver outstanding services and outcomes. This team is social, they love banter and a good laugh – and will support you at every turn. Joining this team will mean you will get to enjoy a fun relaxed environment with cliché of ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. Flexible working hours, work/life balance and an excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be COB Friday, 17th July 2020
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE