Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation with the vision to enrich the lives and well-being of people with significant disability. They strive to deliver a life of participation, opportunity and choice for those within need, whilst providing high-quality client–led support to individuals, families and carers by way of information, family support, therapy and teaching services.
About the Role
This pivotal role requires a highly organised administration professional who excels in customer service excellence. The NDIS Client Liaison Officer is the primary contact with clients as they navigate their service and support options and will require you to be self-managing and have a strong working knowledge of NDIS principles and practice. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a positive difference to the lives of people living with a disability.
- Manage all new requests for service and referrals to individual support and programs;
- Assist clients to navigate all services available, including school support, NDIS, fee for service and benevolent supports;
- Liaise between the client and relevant team member to establish and monitor supports;
- Provide NDIS assistance with group programs;
- Initiate NDIS paperwork including quotes for services, service agreements, monitoring of supports and amendments as required;
- Assistance with the scheduling of therapeutic supports as requested.
Skills & Experience required
- You must hold a Blue Card and positive exemption notice Card (or willing to apply) and hold a current Queensland “C” Class Drivers Licence;
- Minimum one years’ experience in the disability sector with a working knowledge of the NDIS;
- Exceptional rapport building and customer service skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Proficient use of IT administration programs, including Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management systems;
- The ability to self-manage and work autonomously;
- Capability to work in partnership with individuals to achieve goals;
- Adopt a collaborative approach to teamwork;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills in a high-volume work environment;
- Relevant qualifications in Disability, Community, Welfare or similar, is highly desirable.
Strong community and customer service culture with a family-friendly environment. Close to public transport. Salary packaging available.
How to apply
Email a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing your skills as they pertain to the requirements listed to email@example.com. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be Wednesday, 10th of July 2019.
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE