Exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing team of experienced engineers for a number of exciting projects
- Career Development Opportunities
- Varied and Interesting Projects
- Based in the beautiful city of Darwin, NT
About the Company
Our client is a dynamic, multi-disciplinary and vibrant organisation applying innovation, creativity and practicality to every project. Based in QLD and NT the team includes engineers, designers, project managers and planners that have built a reputation for quality planning, design, documentation and certification services on a diverse range of civil engineering projects.
This diverse role will see you oversee the delivery of a range of projects including subdivisions, roads, reserves, drainage, water and sewerage reticulation and civil infrastructure. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the end-to-end project lifecycle, ensuring completion on time and to budget
- Managing and coordinating the outputs of a project team
- Managing client relationships, actively building industry networks and identifying new business opportunities
- Liaising with council, authorities, consultants and other stakeholders
- Preparing tenders and administering contracts
- Leading and mentoring junior staff as we continue to grow our team
Skills & Experience required
- 5 – 10 years civil engineering experience;
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering;
- CPEng status or progressing towards;
- Demonstrated experience one or more of the following:
- General Civil works;
- Water and Waste;
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- An innovative and solutions-focused approach;
- Conversant with AUSTROADS standards or equivalent;
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate including relocation allowance if required. Flexible working arrangements are also on offer.
This role will offer career progression to the right candidate including shareholder options. There is also the opportunity to relocate to their new offices in SE QLD after an agreed period of time.
How to apply
Via the link below including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 29th January 2021
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE