- Career Development Opportunities
- Varied and Interesting Projects
- Based in the beautiful City of Cairns, FNQ
About the Company
Our client is a dynamic, multi-disciplinary and vibrant organisation applying innovation, creativity and practicality to every project. Based in Queensland, the team includes engineers, designers, project managers and planners that have built a reputation for quality planning, design, documentation and certification services on a diverse range of civil engineering projects.
This diverse role will see you oversee the delivery of a range of projects including subdivisions, roads, reserves, drainage, water and sewerage reticulation and civil infrastructure. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the end-to-end project lifecycle, ensuring completion on time and to budget;
- Managing and coordinating the outputs of a project team;
- Managing client relationships, actively building industry networks and identifying new business opportunities;
- Liaising with council, authorities, consultants and other stakeholders;
- Preparing tenders and administering contracts;
- Leading and mentoring junior staff as we continue to grow our team.
Skills & Experience required
- 3 + years civil engineering experience;
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering;
- CPEng or RPEQ status or progressing towards;
- Demonstrated experience one or more of the following:
- General Civil works
- Water and Waste
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- An innovative and solutions-focused approach.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate as well as this role offering career progression to the right candidate.
How to apply
Via the email below including a recent copy of your resume.
Closing date for applications will be 1700hrs Friday, 1st October 2021
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE