About the Company
Our client is a dynamic, multi-disciplinary and vibrant organisation applying innovation, creativity and practicality to every project. Based in Darwin and the Gold Coast. The team includes engineers, designers, project managers and planners that have built a reputation for quality planning, design, documentation and certification services on a diverse range of civil engineering projects.
About the Role
Currently going through an exciting growth period with new offices recently opened, our clients are expanding their team in both locations. With multiple positions available, some background experience in Project Management and Design is an advantage to support and run a variety of construction projects.
- Working with the Project Manager to support resources management, time management and project performance;
- Manage and maintain various stakeholder relationships and expectations;
- Support contract management and the administration of documentation;
- Identify project specifications and preparing cost estimates by developing a strong understanding of product design, customer requirements, and performance standards. Also pricing project variations;
- Develop project reporting by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends; and following up by recommending actions based on findings;
- Contribute to the tendering process including, writing methodologies, constructing project programs, assisting with quantity take-offs, acquiring quotations and tender pricing;
- Develop plans and schedules identifying project risks and issues ensuring appropriate controls are in place and maintained.
Skills & Experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent qualification;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Civil Design or Construction;
- Experience working on Australian projects and a good understanding of Australian Codes and Standards;
- You will demonstrate initiative and the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision and have exceptional time management skills with the capacity to work within timeframes and budgets.
- Great communication skills and experience developing and maintaining strong relationships both internally and externally;
- Able to work independently and within a team.
This role offers career progression as well as a competitive salary package for the successful candidate.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and cover letter addressing the criteria is to email@example.com.