Our client is one of Australia’s leading engineering consulting firms who work on diverse projects offering their clients design, procurement, commissioning and operational assistance. With a growing number of QLD offices, they are seeking to expand their team and accepting applications for experienced Civil Designers.
About the Role
You will be an experienced Civil Designer, well-versed in managing a suite of projects for either one main or various clients. In this role you will assist in the development and delivery of water and wastewater infrastructure projects across Australia, creating an ongoing, sustainable business bringing innovation and offering the highest quality technical services to clients.
- Undertake a range of drafting duties using a range of platforms including Civil 3D and AutoCAD;
- Manage and deliver detailed design infrastructure work packages relating to water and waste water infrastructure including water treatment plants;
- Successful delivery of projects of the highest technical standard;
- Produce calculations, specifications and drawings to ensure that technical design will provide the appropriate solution for clients.
Skills & Experience required
- Experience in a civil engineering drafting role;
- You will be tertiary-qualified in Civil Engineering or hold a TAFE (or equivalent) qualification;
- Ability to work in a small team or independently;
- High proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D software;
- Ability to solve problems and make decision based on sound judgement.
You will be offered a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, the support to succeed and a culture dedicated to professional development.
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including a recent copy of your resume. Applications that fail to address the outlined criteria may not be considered.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
Please note that all communication with Elite Executive is maintained strictly confidential. No information will be forwarded to any party without your permission as we respect your right to explore employment opportunities.